Welcome to Castle View High School, Home of the Sabercats…


Delana Hoogeboom
Phone | 303-387-9033
Fax | 303-387-9182

Enrollment Information

Registration Packet New To Douglas County School District
19-20 Registration-Packet

Registration Packet Transferring from another Douglas County School.
Accelerated Check in Registration Packet

CVHS Course Guide
Castle View HS Course Guide

Attenance Boundary Maps
Attendance Boundary Maps

Change of Address
Please email the registar at delana.hoogeboom@dcsdk12.org

include one of the following Proof of Residence:

  • Warranty Deed
  • Deed of Trust
  • Lease of Rental Agreement
  • Property Tax Notice
  • Notarized Verified Proof of Residency Form-Form is located in the Registrar’s office (if living with family/friends, requires property owner’s proof of residence)
Intent to Remain

The “Intent to Remain” form is for students who continue to reside in Douglas County but have moved out of the boundaries of their current school(but still within the district) and wish to remain at their current school.

Intent to Remain Form

Intent to Return

This “Intent to Return” form must be completed and submitted to the school no later then January 5th in order to return to the neighborhood school for the following school year.

Intent to Return Form

Student Withdrawal

Please email the Registrar at delana.hoogeboom@dcsdk12.org for withdrawal forms. Records will not be forwarded without a parent signed withdrawal form and a completed student withdrawal form.

  1. A parent/guardian must complete and sign the parent withdrawal form.
  2. On the last day of attendance the student will take the student withdrawal form to his/her teachers to receive a withdrawal grade and the teacher’s signatures.
  3. All textbooks and library books must be returned.
  4. Outstanding fees must be paid or cleared by the Bookkeeper.
  5. The student must turn in their school ID card, parking permit and clean out his/her locker.

Upon completion of all steps, the student may obtain a copy of the withdrawal form, an unofficial transcript and immunizations record.

Open Enrollment Transcripts and Records Request Foreign Exchange Student Program Other Helpful Parent Resources CVHS Academic Calendar