Phone | 303-387-9033
Fax | 303-387-9182
include one of the following Proof of Residence:
- Warranty Deed
- Deed of Trust
- Lease of Rental Agreement
- Property Tax Notice
- Notarized Verified Proof of Residency Form-Form is located in the Registrar’s office (if living with family/friends, requires property owner’s proof of residence)
The “Intent to Remain” form is for students who continue to reside in Douglas County but have moved out of the boundaries of their current school(but still within the district) and wish to remain at their current school.
This “Intent to Return” form must be completed and submitted to the school no later then January 5th in order to return to the neighborhood school for the following school year.
Please email the Registrar at email@example.com for withdrawal forms. Records will not be forwarded without a parent signed withdrawal form and a completed student withdrawal form.
- A parent/guardian must complete and sign the parent withdrawal form.
- On the last day of attendance the student will take the student withdrawal form to his/her teachers to receive a withdrawal grade and the teacher’s signatures.
- All textbooks and library books must be returned.
- Outstanding fees must be paid or cleared by the Bookkeeper.
- The student must turn in their school ID card, parking permit and clean out his/her locker.
Upon completion of all steps, the student may obtain a copy of the withdrawal form, an unofficial transcript and immunizations record.