CONSEQUENCES FOR PARKING WITHOUT A VALID PARKING TAG, PARKING IN STAFF OR CRMS LOTS, PARKING IN A NON-DESIGNATED SPACE, or SNOWBANKS
- 1ST VIOLATION – $20 FINE – Parking Fee Assessed in Infinite Campus
- 2nd VIOLATION – $20 FINE – Fee Assessed in IC, Parent Email Notification, and Discipline Referral
- 3rd VIOLATION – $20 FINE – Fee Assessed in IC, Parent Email Notification, Referral, & Loss of Parking Privileges
CONSEQUENCES FOR PARKING IN FIRE LANE, VISITOR LOT, or HANDICAPPED SPACES
- 1st VIOLATION – $50 FINE – Vehicle Booted, Discipline Referral, and Parent(s) Notified
- 2nd VIOLATION – $50 FINE – Vehicle Booted, Discipline Referral, and Parent(s) Notified
- 3rd VIOLATION – $50 FINE – Vehicle Booted, Discipline Referral, and Loss of Parking Privileges
CONTINUED VIOLATIONS – $50 FINE – Recommendation for towing, referral to law enforcement, Record in IC
- ANY STUDENT WHO TAKES A FRESHMEN OFF CAMPUS WILL LOSE THEIR PARKING PRIVILEGES FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR!
- DCSD and CVHS are not responsible for damages or towing costs if a vehicle is booted or towed due to violation of parking provisions.
- After a 3rd violation, parking lot violations such as parking in a handicapped space or fire lane will be subject to ticketing by the Castle Rock Police Department or another law enforcement agency. In addition to illegal parking,
- Violations include exceeding the 10 MPH speed limit, careless or reckless driving, and collisions on school property. If an accident occurs on school property, a report is made to Castle Rock Police. Castle View security cannot take accident reports.
- In addition to registration, operation, and parking violations, other school issues may result in the loss of parking privileges without a refund. Such issues could include, but are not limited to, poor attendance, loitering in the parking lot, and/or occupation of cars during the school day.
- The school is not responsible for any vehicle or its contents while parked on school grounds. Vehicles may be searched by administration/security at the discretion of the principal. No tobacco or tobacco paraphernalia, drugs or drug paraphernalia, or alcohol is allowed on school premises or in cars at any time. “Tagging” cars is also prohibited.
- Violations will be assessed to the owner of the tag – not to the vehicle. Parking fines are added to the student’s “student fee” account. Students with outstanding fees/fines from previous years are not eligible for parking tags.
- Loss of parking privileges can include parking privileges for the following school at the discretion of CVHS Administration.
IF A STUDENT FEELS THAT A PARKING VIOLATION IS IN ERROR, HE/SHE MUST GO TO THE SECURITY/MAIN OFFICE THE SAME DAY OF RECEIPT OF THE NOTICE; OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CHARGED.